How Can I Get A Higher IELTS Speaking Score With eBritishielts?
A high band score in the IELTS speaking can improve your overall score to a great extent and open many doors for you. However, achieving this can be quite challenging for some people. The reason behind this can be the fact that the test requires you to speak face to face with an examiner. So, it normal for you to get nervous and mess up things.
If you need a higher IELTS Speaking score, you need to improve your skills quickly, along with being confident in your speaking. Want to know how to do so? We bring you the best IELTS online preparation portal to help you with the same. Let us see how eBritishielts can help you get a higher IELTS speaking score. Have a look:
How Is Your IELTS Speaking Assessed?
Before you begin to wonder how to score the best in your IELTS speaking test, you must know how you will be assessed. This way, you have an idea about the areas you need to work on. So, let us have a look at the four areas that will affect your IELTS speaking Score:
- Fluency and Coherence – As per this, you need to know what the right speed to talk is. You should neither talk too fast nor too slow. Also, the ideas of your speech should connect in a clear way.
- Lexical Resource – Your vocabulary should be vast, and you must know how to use your words in the right context.
- Grammatical Range and Accuracy – Your use of grammar in your spoken English is also crucial in determining your IELTS speaking test score.
- Pronunciation – Although your accent is not important in the IELTS Speaking test, you must be clear with your speech. The IELTS examiner should be able to understand what you speak. This part actually affects 25% of your IELTS speaking test score.
What Does the IELTS Speaking Test Comprise Of?
- Your speaking test will begin with you and the examiner greeting each other. Also, they will check your ID.
- Then, in the first part of the test, you will be asked some general questions about you. This will continue for about four to five minutes.
- After this, the examiner will move on to part two. In this, you will be asked a question for which you have to give an opinion. You will have to speak for a minute on this. Also, you will get some time to think about it.
- In the last part of your IELTS Speaking test, there is a discussion that continues for about four to five minutes. Whatever the examiner asks you here will depend on your answer to the previous part.
Things You Must Know About the IELTS Speaking Test
- You can get Online IELTS Training for the speaking module, just like all other modules.
- It is a face-to-face test with a real-time examiner.
- For both IELTS General Training and IELTS Academic test, the speaking test format is the same.
- Then, for your computer-delivered IELTS test, you still have to go through the face-to-face interview round. The rest of the modules are to be attempted using a computer.
- Your test will be recorded. So, you can ask for remarks later.
- The examiner present during the test will decide your result. And the questions he asks will depend on him, as well.
- The IELTS Speaking test is more of an informal speaking test.
- You should avoid repeating words in your answers.
- Also, make sure you do not pause during the test. Of course, you can take time to think but do not take too much time for the examiner to know about it.
- Never try to copy an accent. Speak in your natural dialect. You should just be clear while you speak.
- Lastly, be confident on your IELTS test day, and just be yourself.
How Can eBritishielts Help You Get A Higher IELTS Speaking Score?
eBritishielts is an online IELTS preparation platform that was designed to help busy individuals get their desired IELTS band score and get into the institution of their dreams. If you are someone who follows a busy lifestyle and wants to improve your IELTS speaking, eBritishielts will assist you to do so from the comfort of your space and as per your schedule.
For this, book a one-on-one speaking session with us, and we will assign you an expert teacher. The session will take place on your preferred date and time. Also, you will be given a reminder fifteen minutes before your speaking sessions start. Our experts will guide you with your speaking and ensure that you improve to get your desired band score.
Benefits of IELTS Speaking Preparation with eBritishielts
Here are the benefits of practicing for your IELTS speaking with us:
- You will improve your speech and interpersonal skills.
- Our expert teacher will help you enhance your vocabulary.
- The interaction with them during the speaking session will help you boost your confidence.
- They will help you enhance your grammatical accuracy and range, as well. And this is crucial for all the four modules of IELTS.
- The proficiency that you gain during your IELTS preparation with eBritishielts will remain with you forever.
Can eBritishielts Help Me with Other IELTS Modules Too?
With eBritishielts, you can not only prepare for your IELTS speaking test but also for all other modules that include Writing, Listening, and Reading. Also, you can even opt for IELTS Academic and General Training packages. These are further available as three levels – Beginner, Intermediate, and Professional. You can decide between them by taking a free level assessment test. Here is how eBritishielts works for IELTS preparation online:
This is how you can get a higher IELTS speaking test score with eBritishielts and thereby improve your overall IELTS band score. Further, if you feel that you lack in some other IELTS modules, you can choose between the other single module or opt for the three-level IELTS Academic or General Training packages. To get started, take a free level assessment test now!