IELTS Speaking : Improve Your Spoken English with eBritishielts
The benchmark set for testing the English proficiency of an IELTS test-taker is relatively high. So, before you decide to take your IELTS Academic or General Training test, make sure you gain in-depth knowledge about the language. This way, you can do well in all the four IELTS modules and thereby get your desired IELTS band score.
The Reading, Writing, and the Listening module are easier to get through, but the IELTS Speaking test can turn out to be a handful for some. This may be because here you are supposed to have a face to face conversation with the examiner. Many think that online IELTS preparation cannot help in improving spoken English, but this is where you go wrong.
Today, we will tell you how online IELTS training with eBritishielts can enhance your speaking skills and help you get the confidence boost you require to gain the IELTS band score you need. Let us get started.
A Brief Insight into The IELTS Speaking Test Pattern
For your IELTS Speaking test, you will have to talk to a certified examiner. Also, this interactive test is recorded. For both the IELTS General Training and IELTS Academic tests, the IELTS Speaking test format is the same. The test basically assesses a wide range of your English-speaking skills. So, make sure you speak naturally and fluently.
IELTS Speaking Test Format
Firstly, the examiner will introduce them to you and ask you to do the same. After they confirm your identity, they will ask you general questions. These may be based on topics like family, work, home, interests, education, etc. This section of the IELTS speaking test is meant to help you relax and speak naturally. Do not try to copy an accent for it.
After this, you will get a task card from the examiner. This will ask you about a particular topic. After preparing for it for a minute, you have to talk for 1-2 minutes on the subject. Once you are done, the examiner will ask you a question or two based on whatever you spoke.
Lastly, you will be asked more questions about the topic in Part 2. These are asked to let you discuss more abstract issues and ideas. Make sure to be confident while you speak.
IELTS Speaking Test Timing
IELTS Speaking Test Marking Criteria
Your performance throughout the IELTS speaking test will be recorded and later on assessed by certified IELTS examiners. The criteria for marking include:
- Fluency and Coherence
- Lexical Resource
- Grammatical Range and Accuracy
eBritishielts And It's Working
eBritishielts is an online IELTS preparation platform that is designed for those who want to prepare for IELTS at their convenience. This is done with the power of the internet and the teaching skills of expert IELTS trainers to deliver you the best. From IELTS General Training packages to IELTS Academic packages and all the single modules, you can prepare for anything with eBritishielts.
Here is how this IELTS online training with eBritishielts works:
How Will eBritishielts Help You Improve Your Spoken English?
Here is how eBritishielts will help you improve your spoken English for the IELTS Speaking test:
- To begin with, you need to book a speaking session with eBritishielts. The time and date for this will be as per your preference.
- Your speaking sessions will be conducted by expert IELTS teachers. It can be booked from your dashboard.
- On the day of the IELTS Speaking session, you will receive a reminder for the same 15 minutes before it starts.
- During the span of the session, you will have an experience of how your IELTS Speaking test is going to be.
- Also, you will receive tips and tricks from your assigned teacher that will help you improve and get your desired IELTS band score in the Speaking test.
Things to Keep in Mind for Your IELTS Speaking test
- You cannot improve your spoken English overnight. So, be patient.
- Do not just speak but also think in English.
- Record yourself while you speak to rectify your mistakes.
- Listen to English News, Talk Shows, Debates, Podcasts, and TV shows whenever you can.
- Try to watch the lip movements of the English speaker above to learn accurate pronunciation.
- Strengthen your grammatical knowledge to avoid making any mistakes during your IELTS Speaking test.
- Enrich your vocabulary to make your speaking impressive.
- Try to speak without fumbling and avoid copying accents.
- Lastly, do not lose heart after trying for a few days. At eBritishielts, we are sure to go all the way to help you improve.
So, this is how you can improve your spoken English with eBritishielts to score the best in your IELTS Speaking test. Improving spoken English can appear to be challenging at first. However, with the right amount of patience and guidance, you are sure to improve yourself. What are you waiting for? Sign up for free, and book an IELTS Speaking session with eBritishielts now!
Related Posts :-