IELTS Test Day and Preparation: COVID-19 Updates
With COVID-19 spreading like wildfire, the world is in chaos right now. And with a lot happening around us, there is a little can do. However, one thing that is in our hands is taking precautionary measures to safeguard ourselves against this pandemic. If you are preparing to appear for your IELTS test anytime soon, we understand your worry. Trust us. You are not alone in this.
We are here to let you know about all the latest updates about COVID-19 and how they will affect your IELTS test day and your preparation for it. Let us have a look at the same.
Changes to IELTS Test Arrangements Due to COVID-19
As per the regulations of the World Health Organization and other local governments, all the test centers will offer the aspirants with a healthy test day environment. Here are some changes that you must know about:
- The IELTS test centers may ask you to sign a health declaration to able to sit for the exam.
- All the test-takers, as well as the staff, will have to wear a mask.
- You will get hand sanitizers readily at your test center.
- The centers must disinfect and deep clean their test rooms.
- The group sizes will be reduced, and the social distancing norms will be followed too.
- There will be partitions in computer-delivered IELTS test rooms.
Things You Can Do in The Case of Suspended Testing
Is your testing suspended? There are still a few things that you can do in that case as you may know that there is nothing called – “too much preparation” for an IELTS test. So, you can utilize this time to make efforts to improve your score using IELTS online preparation.
Ebritishielts – Your Trusted IELTS Online Preparation Platform
We understand that due to the risk of COVID-19, you are unable to leave your house. So, we at ebritishielts are here to offer you the best way that will help you keep prepared for your IELTS test after the COVID-19 crisis is over. To start IELTS online preparation with us, you can take the following steps:
- Visit ebritishielts official page and take our free IELTS assessment test.
- After you complete this test, you will get a score out of 10. Depending on this score, you can choose between the number of packages that we provide to the aspirants.
- Alternatively, if you feel like you lack in a particular module of IELTS, you can even decide to choose a single module to improve your score in that specific part.
- Once you purchase the desired package, all the study material will be available to you on the dashboard. And you can start your preparation with it. You can use the study material 24/7 during the period of your subscription.
The world is undoubtedly facing some tough times right now. However, just remember that we are all in this together. If the place where you stay is not much affected and you can appear for your test, make sure to follow all the precautionary measures. It will keep you and all those around you safe. And if, by chance, you cannot appear for your IELTS test, utilize this time to prepare as much as you can. This way, when you sit for your exam, you are sure to get your desired score.